Customer Lobby Open to the Public
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Service Authority’s Customer Service and Utility Permit counters in the Raymond Spittle Building at 4 County Complex Court in Woodbridge will be open for in-person transactions Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Visitors to the Spittle Building are required to wear a face covering, and there is signage in English and Spanish posted in the customer lobby to indicate required social distancing measures.
- Vendors who work with the Service Authority must call or email their regular Service Authority point of contact to arrange remote or in-person meetings or work.
- If you prefer to speak to an agent by phone about your account rather than visiting the Spittle Building in person, call the Customer Service Department between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at (703) 335-7950. Customers can also email email@example.com or mail correspondence to P.O. Box 2266, Woodbridge, VA 22195.
- To contact the Utility Services Department regarding permits, call (703) 335-7930 or (703) 335-8936 between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. or email UtilityServicesGroup@pwcsa.org.
Status of Other Service Authority Facilities & Services
Changes to our facilities’ status and hours have no impact on customers’ water services, which remain uninterrupted.
All Service Authority facilities other than the Customer Service and Utility Permit counters at the Spittle Building continue to be closed to the public in response to COVID-19.
Self-guided tours of the Educational Exhibit at the Grubbs Environmental Center and guided tours at the H.L. Mooney Advanced Water Reclamation Facility in Woodbridge will be unavailable through September 1, 2020, at the minimum.
Other Ways to Contact the Service Authority
- Contact Customer Service at (703) 335-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online electronic payment methods are preferred. Customers can continue to make payments 24 hours a day through our online Customer Self Service portal, automated phone system, by mail or at three drop box locations. To see all available payment options, click here.
- Call Emergency Dispatch at (703) 335-7990 if you experience a water or sewer service emergency after business hours.
- Email any questions you have about COVID-19 as they relate to drinking water quality to COVID19@pwcsa.org.