Protect Yourself from Water Utility Imposters
The Prince William County Service Authority cautions customers to be aware of individuals who falsely claim to be Service Authority employees and request access to their homes or businesses to collect water quality samples. Protect yourself and your home from imposters with the following facts:
- Our employees in the field always wear a Service Authority uniform and carry an ID badge.
- All Service Authority vehicles display the utility’s logo.
- The majority of Service Authority business in the field is conducted outside of homes.
- Service Authority employees NEVER:
- Initiate an in-home visit without a scheduled appointment.
- Conduct financial transactions or ask for personal information in the field.
- Ask anyone potentially posing as a Service Authority employee for their supervisor's name and telephone number.
- Do not allow anyone into your home if you are uncomfortable or suspicious.
Report Suspected Imposters
If you have any questions about whether a person at your door is a Service Authority employee, please call the Authority’s 24-hour emergency dispatcher at (703) 335-7982 or the Prince William County Police Department non-emergency line at (703) 792-6500.
Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) Restaurant Questionnaires:
Go Green with E-Bill
"Go Green" by signing up for E-Bill. When you sign up for E-Bill, you'll no longer get a paper version in the mail. Instead, you will receive an email notification when your monthly bill is ready to view online. E-Bill is a great secure service that is also Environmentally Friendly, Convenient and Easy.
For more information on how to sign up, click here.
Emergency Dispatch (703) 335-7982
(Available 24 hours)
Customer Service (703) 335-7950
(Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
The next Board Meeting will be held:
Thursday, January 9 at 7:30 p.m.
See past Board Meeting minutes.
Click here for 2014 participation information!