Emergency Dispatch: (703) 335-7990

Customer Service: (703) 335-7950


English Korean Spanish Urdu Vietnamese

Customer Assistance Programs

The Service Authority is offering the following assistance options to customers who are unable to pay their water and sewer bills as a result of the impacts of COVID-19.

Establish a Payment Plan

The Prince William County Service Authority is resuming normal bill collection processes. Customers who have overdue water and sewer bills are now subject to late fees and service disconnections restart in October 2021.

For the past several months, the Service Authority has reached out to customers who have overdue balances via bill messages, phone calls, emails and door tags. If you have an overdue balance, contact the Service Authority immediately to pay your bill, arrange a payment plan or learn about other available assistance.

Payment plans are tailored to individual customer circumstances. There are no additional fees, interest or other charges to enroll in a payment plan. Customers may pay any portion of the balance remaining on the payment plan at any time. All current and future billings will need to be paid on a timely basis as part of the payment plan.

To enroll in a payment plan or get more information, please contact us in one of the following ways:

  • Call our Customer Service Department at (703) 335-7950, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
  • Visit our business office at 4 County Complex Court in Woodbridge, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Email customerservice@pwcsa.org

Apply to the Temporary Assitance Program (TAP)

Administered through Action in Community Through Service (ACTS) and SERVE, a part of Northern Virginia Family Service, TAP provides utility assistance to Service Authority customers. For more information, click here.

Request Assistance with Your Bill

COVID-19 Emergency Mortgage and Utility Housing Assistance Program

The Prince William County Government’s Emergency Mortgage and Utility Housing Assistance Program will be provided to all eligible households who reside in Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park, who have experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19, with a one-time or short-term (no more than six consecutive months payments) of emergency mortgage and utility housing assistance to “prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus." Click here to learn more.

Additional Sources of Assistance

Prince William County residents, businesses and non-profit organizations may be eligible for COVID-19 assistance through a variety of resources, including but not limited to the following:

Bill Assistance

The Service Authority has limited funds remaining to assist overdue customers who have an economic hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact Customer Service to apply for bill assistance.