Emergency Dispatch: (703) 335-7990

Customer Service: (703) 335-7950


English Korean Spanish Urdu Vietnamese

Demolition Permit Request Procedures

  1. Contact Customer Service at 703-335-7950 to advise of the Demolition, close the account, and pay your final bill.

  2. After the final bill has been paid, click here to print the Demolition checklist. Follow the instruction on the checklist, complete the document. Then you could either:

    Mail the document to:

    PWCSA - Demolition Permit
    ATTN: Utility Services
    4 County Complex Ct.
    P.O. Box 2266
    Woodbridge, Virginia 22192-2266
    Email the document to:
    Attn: Utility Services
  3. Upon receiving your completed checklist and payment of $50.00 per service requested we will arrange for our customer service department to pull the water meter.  You will be contacted by staff and an appointment to meet at the location will be scheduled.

    It is necessary for a PWCSA Inspector to be present while the sewer is plugged.  

  4. Once the meter has been pulled and the sewer plug inspection is complete, the Final Demolition Letter will be issued.

Note: If a meter is needed for construction purposes, please contact our Customer Service department to apply for a Hydrant Meter Permit.